Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Howdy! My name is Winnie and this my site. I made this page as a task for Kingston Writing, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Design course. If you want to contact me, just use the contact form found on this page. Below is my personal CV, with a few examples of online sites and well written articles I've posted before.

Credentials
Graduated with distinction from University of Toronto
6 years of article writing experience (particularly for Online readers)
5 years of web design experience.
Committed, team player worker with a taste for details.

Employment Experience.
Kingston Writing,2008 - Present
Team Leader
Responsible for putting together a international group of writers to suit a multifaceted set of growth objectives and goals.
- Create new records for output, growing production by 30% all over the globe
- Effectively handled consistent logs of project distribution
- Handled QA for global development over a large group of internet writers

Self-employed Website Designer
2008-Present

Additional Skills
Fluent in French
Exceptional competence using a numerous choice of office software

Samples of my work:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento